Kitchen wish list
I doubt there’s any cook, whether they cook professionally or just for fun, who doesn’t have extra things he or she wants in the kitchen. I obviously have my wish list too. This list will likely keep growing constantly, as I find new gadgets or ideas online and in stores. Occasionally I hope things will be removed from the list, as birthdays, Christmas and good moods might help me further complete my collection in the kitchen.
- A bigger kitchen!!!
- Le creuset cocottes, miniature pan style, oven safe, we chose 4 different colors.
- Cookbooks! there’s always room for 1 more :-)
- KitchenAid ice cream maker (might need bigger kitchen with fridge to fit it in first) bought a stand alone version.
- Beater/scraper for the KitchenAid (beater blade)
- Flame and oven proof casserole dish, medium size right now the charlotte will do, will re-assess later!
- Le creuset 8″, 10″, 12″, oval, frying, doufeu and other pans, black matte (aka dark grey) (would love to replace most of my pans by le creuset)
- A metal ‘charlotte’ or other original French soufflé dish
- Candy thermometer.
- Pastry cloth (need more, my old one is fraying and, well, old!)
- Pie Crust maker
- Cake decorating tools (frosting bags, different piping tools etc)
- A lazy Susan, or other type of rotating cake stand
- Room to place a big grill, and the big grill itself!
- Ice cream maker ball – Entirely too much fun, I assume!
- Garbage disposal in the new kitchen
- Waffle maker
- I would LOVE this crock pot! But I’d already be happy with this one too!
- a meat pounder (this style, for when I need to flatten chicken in order to fill it)
- Flat whisk.
- Microplane Stainless Steel Zester
- Silpat liner.
- Items from my Target wish list (some items are on there double, I know, still doing my research on which one to choose)
- good quality cheese cloth
- A good quality bench scraper
- a tapered (French) rolling pin
- better cake pans in several sizes (renewed the basics, but I could obviously use more sizes, always…)
In my kitchen11 in '11 Almonds A new place to cook! Anne-Sophie Bacon Basil Beef Biscuit Bread Butter Cake Cheese Chicken Chocolate Coffee Cookie Cream Cream cheese Eggplant Eggs Fresh herbs Garlic Herbes de Provence Italian Leek Mushrooms Old Fashioned Cooking Olive oil Onion Oven Pasta Pork Potatoes Puff pastry Pumpkin Restaurant Silver Spoon soy sauce Spring Summer Tomatoes Tortilla Vanilla Wine Winter