I forgot to post my pot roast. Oh my!
Last week, or the week before even, possibly, my local grocery store actually had nice big, beautiful chinks of beef lying around. This is something that rarely happens, or at least rarely if you don’t go to the store right at the crack of dawn [...]
Risotto in it’s original form is simple. It’s just the rice, onion, broth and some seasoning. It’s generally eaten as a primo, the first course (not to be mixed up with a starter) like pasta. The way you often see risotto served in restaurants, as a side or even mail dish, is far from the [...]
Last night, instead of cooking, we checked out de Hartentuin. My dad and I have always been crazy about cheese fondue. As a little kid I loved the stuff, which is – to the least – unusual. My brother grew in to it later, when he realized that melted cheese and wine weren’t such [...]
My car is very very blue again. Or that’s what L said after we left the carwash. I hadn’t decided what to make for dinner yet when we drove by the grocery store. I asked L whether we should go in. We both sincerely hate Saturday afternoon shopping, so we decided against it as I [...]
In my kitchen11 in '11 Almonds A new place to cook! Anne-Sophie Bacon Basil Beef Biscuit Bread Butter Cake Cheese Chicken Chocolate Coffee Cookie Cream Cream cheese Eggplant Eggs Fresh herbs Garlic Herbes de Provence Italian Leek Mushrooms Old Fashioned Cooking Olive oil Onion Oven Pasta Pork Potatoes Puff pastry Pumpkin Restaurant Silver Spoon soy sauce Spring Summer Tomatoes Tortilla Vanilla Wine Winter
- Would you like to get in touch, please don't hesitate to contact me via my contact form.
My kitchen gadget store:
Latest kitchen talk
- https://www.computerbild.de/artikel/cb-News-Vernetztes-Wohnen-Mozaiq-Smarthome-Zentrale-15173851.html on October 7 – 9
- compare free alternative remote team management tools on Cookies
- https://www.schweizseo.ch/domino-11-laeuft-jetzt-sicher-auf-ibm-i-power9/ on Cookies
- https://www.sysadminslife.com/magazin/hcl-notes-was-kann-die-professionelle-client-software/ on Swiss roll ice cream cake – step by step
Translate this blogbut don't expect it to make perfect sense!