I’ve been sick this last week. While I was trying to deep clean my marble kitchen floor out of the blue I suddenly got this terrible throat ache. Literally while I was cleaning. A day later the violent coughing and fever started. I sincerely despise these late-season flues.
Being sick means I don’t really want that much food. And whatever I eat needs to be easy. No hours in the kitchen as all I really want to do is lay on the couch and be miserable.
So this week has been filled with easy-peasy dishes. I’d simply put some steaks and peppers on my stovetop grill, or made some easy chicken soup. And I made this potato salad. Quick, super easy, and even my flu-ridden tastebuds recognized that this was tasty.
|Potato salad with egg||
#ratingval# from #reviews# reviews
- 5 small potatoes
- 2 medium-boiled eggs
- a bunch of fresh parsley
- 1 or 2 green onions
- sea salt or pink slat and fresh ground pepper to taste
- 1 heaping tbsp mayonnaise
- 1 tbsp sour cream
- Peal the potatoes and cut them into small chunks. Steam the potatoes and boil the eggs. Let both cool. Peel the eggs and place the yolks into your salad bowl. Finely chop the parsley.
- Mix sour cream, mayo, egg yolks, salt, pepper, green onions and parsley in the salad bowl. Chop the egg whites.
- Add the cooled potatoes and eggs to the mayo-mixture and let it stand for at least 15 minutes (or up to 24 hrs in the fridge). Mix well and serve.
In my kitchen11 in '11 Almonds A new place to cook! Anne-Sophie Bacon Basil Beef Biscuit Bread Butter Cake Cheese Chicken Chocolate Coffee Cookie Cream Cream cheese Eggplant Eggs Fresh herbs Garlic Herbes de Provence Italian Leek Mushrooms Old Fashioned Cooking Olive oil Onion Oven Pasta Pork Potatoes Puff pastry Pumpkin Restaurant Silver Spoon soy sauce Spring Summer Tomatoes Tortilla Vanilla Wine Winter
- Would you like to get in touch, please don't hesitate to contact me via my contact form.
My kitchen gadget store:
Translate this blogbut don't expect it to make perfect sense!